CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally broke down and took a HPT at 11pm Friday night :)

And I took it and then immediately left the bathroom. DH and I sat on the bed for exactly 3 minutes...and at 10:55pm he got up and saw it. He stared at it and rocked back and forth a bit. And I said "What does it say?!" And he looked at me and said "You're pregnant." And I was speechless!

We stared at each other and hugged and hugged and cried and cried. We called his Aunt Becky first. She is the BEST. Then I called my sister and said "Abby, guess what? You're going to be an aunt!" She was probably the most thrilled person! Then I called my mom and Joel called his best friend and fiancee. We tried and tried to get ahold of his mom, but it was late. His dad works nights at the Walmart down the street so we hopped in the car to see his dad. He about fell over. Then on the way home DH called his brother (yes, THAT BIL) and said "Hey, when's Korben's ( our nephew) birthday?" And Matthew answered "December 4th" And Joel said "Well about 2 days later we're having our own!" And Matthew said "Really? Reeaaallllyyy?!?!?"

And from then on it's been calling best friends and updating things online :) haha My mom asked me who we would tell or if we would wait. And I said "there is no way I'm waiting to tell anyone. It's been too long and I'm too excited!" So most likely Sunday at church I will be telling everyone! However, I am waiting until Easter to tell my dad and his side of the family.

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am due around December 6th, 2009! I can't believe it! But I feel so so so blessed! After all that we've been though...it took a break...and it worked! :)

I will forever remember this day :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm just delighted for you and your DH! Keep us informed how things are going and who pops into the world in December. I'm so pleased for you. Seeing your news has made my day. Well done!
Foxy

Tori said...

Squeeeeee!!!!! I saw this and it made me cry! I'm soooo happy for you guys! Wouldn't it just figure when you were trying the least :) Gosh Emmy, I am so stinkin' excited for you! :)

Unknown said...

I have to come out of "lurking" status to wish you a HUGE congratulations! No one deserves this more than you.

Liv said...

Wow! That is awesome Emmy! I love it, love it, love it! Congratulations. I can't believe that you got your BFP two weeks before the scheduled appt with the RE! What great news!

Nikki said...

Oh Emmy,

Okay yes I am total sucker, cyz I totally wrote you already. But OMG i am so happy for you. Just another example of doctors not knowin shyt. You got a little blessing and you TOTALLY deserve it. So yes, I will stop crying now and start saying CONGRADS MOMMA!!!

1luckychick said...

Congrats and I wish you the best and happiest 9 months!

Annie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am so so so excited for you. When your post popped up and I saw that test with two lines I thought you were April Fooling all of us, but I'm so glad you weren't!!! I seriously got chills reading through your post. Congratulations!!!!!

B MoM said...

HOLY FRICKEN MOLY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY, I HAVE A BELLY BUDDY. MY EDD IS 12/2/09 SO WE'LL BE GOING THROUGH IT TOGETHER. I'M SO ECSTATIC FOR YOU. I CANNOT BELIEVE (WELL ACTUALLY I CAN) THAT YOU GOT PREGNANT ON YOUR BREAK!! GO FIGURE, HUH???

Brooke said...

YES YES YES YES!! So much for those SA results. I thought it was weird that you were late!!!!! So amazing. I guess you will be hosting a DDC club instead of ttc board with me. How amazing. I am so happy for you and really this gives me such hope because I know your dh SA results were just like mine. I dont know what to say except congrats. I am glad one of us got a 09 baby!! I will pray for an extra sticky bean and you get on your knees and pray for super sperm for us. Love you girl I am so happy for you!!