CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

CD 36...Still NO AF!

So I guess I'm testing in the morning...

OMG if it's negative I will just die!!!

But I bought a 2 pack, so I guess if it's negative tomorrow I will try again a few days later.

And DH has offered to look at it for me so it doesn't make me quite as upset. It was a suggestion from one of the girls on my message board. She said when she takes tests she doesn't look at them and asks her DH to do it for her. She said it helps with emotions. So I'm gonna try that approach.

WISH ME LUCK! I will update tomorrow!

1 comments:

B MoM said...

wow, that will be such a trip if you get pregnant on your break!! And no way, i cannot not look at the test. I stare at it as soon as I set it down and will the 2nd line to appear. I also prefer to do it w/o DH present, b/c he freaks me out. I handle better by myself.