CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick!

I am SICK! haha

I have had what I thought was a cold for the past few days...and I have gotten worse, and worse, and worse!

So today I think I have had this crud for about a week now! And I'm not getting better! So I'm going to try to make a doctor's appointment soon. I need some medicine! This over the counter stuff ain't workin'!

So in the world of IF...according to FF I am 13 dpo today. hahahahahahahahaha. Not a chance. I have already given up this cycle. My temps, CM, basically everything...was so off this cycle! I can honestly say I am not sure when I Oed. So basically, I'm just winging it here! AF usually starts sometime between the 25th and the end of the month. I'm sorta expecting her today. But it doesn't matter. I have Clomid waiting on me! Woohoo! :)

So the only that sucks worse than AF...is AF with an illness. And oh yes...it sucks! So let's all keep our fingers crossed that AF will stay away. Of course, that's what I'm hoping. If not, let's all hope and pray that Clomid is all I need. I don't want to be selfish...but IF sucks for everyone whether you've tried every treatment or are just starting to try treatments. It just sucks in a different way.

So I will update when AF shows...and hopefully this creapin' crud will go away! Bring on the Clomid baby! :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I was wondering how you are doing. I hope you get better soon. It sucks to be sick. I have never been one who holds on to a cold for more then a few days but I have friends who get sick for weeks every time they catch something and I know its miserable. I am excited for you to get your clomid!

Brooke said...

By the way. That award on my blog. I am giving it to you also. Sorry I didnt write your name in there but I did my 5 and then was like WAIT! I forgot about Emmy. NO! So go get it girl its all yours!

B MoM said...

aw, I hope you feel better and I'm really hoping AF isn't here b/c you're preggo!!!